Friday, January 3, 2014

JETCycling Team Camp days 1-2

Hey guys! I'm down here in Irvine, California for my JETCycling team launch! These past two days have been crazy busy! I've met all of my AMAZING teammates, gone on some super fun group rides and got a whole bunch of our gear for this upcoming year. Some of the products we have gotten are, dznuts bliss (which I don't jump on my saddle without), brand new Swiftwick socks, bright green Rudy Project helmets and sunglasses, Rudy Project backpacks, Inov8 shoes, new JETCycling clean bottles and our amazing new super stiff Felt bicycles!    Not only have we been riding, but we have done a lot of team bonding exercises, factory tours and having some inspirational meetings.  With half of my team speaking spanish I have been trying to brush up on some spanish while amusing my spanish speaking teammates with my "white girl southern" accent.  We have all gotten to know each other very well these past few days and I'm super excited I still have a few more days to get to know them better! Today we visited the JLvelo clothing factory, which was SUPER cool getting to know how our clothing is made AND seeing how they are helping keep the planet clean with the green ways of making their clothing.  We also made a stop to take a tour of the Felt Bicycles factory, knowing how much work and time gets put into our bikes makes me feels so comfortable and safe on my Felt bike.  One thing that I can promise you is every single Felt bicycle that comes out of their factory is going to keep you totally, 100% protected and safe.  One of the coolest things that I have encountered down here so far is seeing our brand new TEAM CAR!! Mckenna Volkswagen down here in SoCal has definitely hooked us up!  The next few days are going to be extremely big for my team, and if your down here SoCal, and wanna help celebrate the launch of our team you definitely need to come down the the Bike Religion shop in Dana Point tomorrow at 7pm, its $5 to get in, $20 to get in and to get dinner and drinks, and $30 to get in, food and drinks, and a JETCycling/Bike Religion T-shirt that your going to be totally jealous of if you don't get one.  Its definitely worth the drive to come out and see our launch, 2014 is going to be a HUGE year for my teammates and I. I can guarantee you will be seeing us climb to the top step a lot.  We're all extremely determined to make an impact this year, and are planning on doing it! Its going to be an amazing year for the JET girls :)

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Tori. Best of luck to you and the rest of the team. I did see you and the rest of the family on the U stream last night.. No school in Owasso tomorrow due to the cold. 10 degrees at 915 PM. Have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete