Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Favorite Products: pt 1

I'm going to start doing posts, sorta reviews, about my favorite products every few weeks.
For my first one I wanted to do a product that is very special to me and my parents, the ICEdot Crash Sensor! 
The Crash Sensor is more than a little yellow dot on the back of my helmet, its a product that puts ease on my parents mind while I'm out riding by myself.  You first register your Crash Sensor on the ICEdot website (link below) by putting in the code your Crash Sensor came with, along with a few emergency contacts. Then attach the Crash Sensor to any helmet, find the app, and it will connect to your iPhone(4S or later generation), Android(4.3 or later), or Samsung(4.4.2) phone. The Crash Sensor feels any motion, changes in force or impact. If the impact is critical it sends a signal to set off an an alarm on your phone and triggers a countdown, if the countdown isn't shut off in the amount of time, a message is sent out to your emergency contacts with GPS coordinates of the incident so the appropriate measures can be taken.  
Without the crash sensor I would not be able to complete my rides alone, it gives my parents a sense of relief knowing that if something were to go wrong that they would know.  It also gives me some peace of mind, if anything were to happen to me out on my rides, my ICEdot Crash Sensor has me covered.  

Adventure Responsibly.
On my helmet.

Racing.

Also racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment