Sunday, August 10, 2014

EXCITING/BIG NEWS!!

I'm excited to announce that I have changed teams,
I will now be finishing off my 2014 road season and racing the 2014-2015 CX season with OKCX!
They have an AMAZING junior development program going this year and I am beyond excited to join it.  I'm going to have some great teammates to share my passion with. My last road race of the season will be the Gateway Cup criterium series. After that I get to jump on my cyclocross bike for another amazing CX season! I couldn't be any happier with my new team and I can't wait to see what all is in store for me!! Thank you everyone for all the support I have gotten this road season. Pictures with the new kits will be soon to follow. Bring on the mud...
Ruts and Guts 2013- I won all 3 days and overall.

Excited to be back with my always entertaining CX ladies (and Josh of course)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment